← ACTION-APPS wordpress upgrades
1000022140.png
DISCUSSION

Rocksolid wordpress them

Nice clean fast responsive theme fir a modern worpress website. Slider for home page clean style responsive design
MOST LIKED

Top responses

2 highlights
♥ 1
I have it on 2 websites so far. I really like it. Join action apps and ill get you the download. The purpose of the theme is a focus on simplicity.
Jump to response ↓
♥ 1
I need to drop the over lay fade back on mobile. Will be part of next release
Jump to response ↓
2 ResponsesNested replies stay with their parent
1000022147.jpg
#66
I need to drop the over lay fade back on mobile. Will be part of next release
1000022148.jpg
#65
I have it on 2 websites so far. I really like it. Join action apps and ill get you the download. The purpose of the theme is a focus on simplicity.